The health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff are of paramount importance. Visitors are asked to refrain from entering the Center if, over the last 14 days,
- They have had symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19.
- They have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- They have traveled internationally.
Additionally, we ask that:
- You are considerate of fellow visitors and volunteers.
- You wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose while in all buildings, including the meditation space (Gompa). Outdoors, you can remove your face covering but be mindful to keep a six foot distance from others.
- You respect social distancing, and comply with the postage signage and the instructions of our volunteers.
- You use the hand sanitizer available upon entry to the meditation space.
- You practice good hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Any tissues used be disposed of immediately. Please wash your hands afterward using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
By participating in programs, events, classes and other activities hosted by Kadampa Meditation Center Tampa Bay, you agree to the following:
- I understand the potential health risks of being exposed to or contracting COVID-19. These risks include sickness and death.
- I agree to abide by the Visitor Guidelines explained on this page and any additional precautions required while at the meditation center.
- I agree to hold the center harmless for any and all claims, lawsuits, litigation, damages, liabilities, and expenses resulting from or arising out of or in connection with any participation in or attendance at events at the meditation center regarding COVID-19 or any variant thereof.