- About Us
- Weekly Meditation Classes
- Classes at the Main Center in Safety Harbor
- Chanted Prayers at the Center
- Port Richey
- North Tampa
- St. Petersburg
- South Tampa
- Tampa Downtown
- Ybor City: Foundation Program
- Retreats and Events
- Modern Buddhism
Retreats and Events
These short courses provide an ideal opportunity to take a break from the hectic pace of life and learn about meditation and Buddhism in the beautiful, peaceful setting of the center in Safety Harbor. These longer events give you the opportunity to mix your mind deeper with peaceful and inspiring teachings and meditations. You will definitely feel refreshed and renewed after these courses.
Weekend Courses usually starts on Friday evening and end by Sunday evening. They include many sessions of teachings and meditations with meal and refreshment breaks in between each session.
Retreats are either one day or a week long. You are welcome to stop in for as many sessions as you like. Check the calendar for session times.
In between teachings and meditations there is time to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Safety Harbor, take a walk down to the bay, or just relax in the center garden with a nice cup of tea.
In addition to these courses, the centre holds regular evening and lunchtime classes and a full programme of retreats.
- Events on Dec 16Dec 16 to Dec 21
- Events on Dec 21
- Free Your Mind – Free Public Talk
- The Promise of Enlightenment Special Event
- Creating A Sacred Space: Beginner Workshop
- Learn To Meditate: Beginner Retreat
- Annual Winter Dinner & Fundraising Event
- A Weekend Retreat from Ordinary Life
- Vajrasattva Purification Retreat
- Lamrim Retreat: The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment
- 24-Hour Tara Chanting
- Post Summer Festival Retreat at KMC FL in Sarasota
- Sacred Art Class
- Abiding in Clarity Weekend Away Retreat
- The Power of Prayer: Beginner Day Course