- About Us
- Weekly Meditation Classes
- Classes at the Main Center in Safety Harbor
- Chanted Prayers at the Center
- Dunedin: Beach Meditation
- Port Richey
- St. Petersburg
- South Tampa
- Tampa Downtown
- Ybor City
- Tampa: Foundation Program
- Retreats and Events
- Modern Buddhism
Retreats and Events
These short courses provide an ideal opportunity to take a break from the hectic pace of life and learn about meditation and Buddhism in the beautiful, peaceful setting of the center in Safety Harbor. These longer events give you the opportunity to mix your mind deeper with peaceful and inspiring teachings and meditations. You will definitely feel refreshed and renewed after these courses.
Weekend Courses usually starts on Friday evening and end by Sunday evening. They include many sessions of teachings and meditations with meal and refreshment breaks in between each session.
Retreats are either one day or a week long. You are welcome to stop in for as many sessions as you like. Check the calendar for session times.
In between teachings and meditations there is time to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Safety Harbor, take a walk down to the bay, or just relax in the center garden with a nice cup of tea.
In addition to these courses, the centre holds regular evening and lunchtime classes and a full programme of retreats.
- Events on Apr 25Apr 25 to May 1
- Events on Apr 25Events on May 3Events on May 14
What's On Today
- Events on April 25, 2014
- Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Mala Making Workshop
- US Spring Festival
- Entering Buddhism Refuge Vow And Retreat
- Creating A Sacred Space: Beginner Workshop
- Learn To Meditate: Beginner Retreat
- Lamrim Retreat: The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment
- 24-Hour Tara Chanting
- Post Summer Festival Retreat at KMC FL in Sarasota
- Sacred Art Class
- Abiding in Clarity Weekend Away Retreat
- The Power of Prayer: Beginner Day Course
- DEEP HEALING (A Day Course & Empowerment)
- Newly Added Classes